Information to grant takers
If you are fortunate enough to have received a residency grant for the Hôtel Chevillon, you will probably have some questions before setting out. Some information on the procedure and practical information can be found below. We hope this will be helpful to you. We've also collated valuable information in the following pdf: Information to grant takers.
- The funding organisations award their grants respectively.
- The funding announcements are made and the winners are informed of the economic and administrative conditions that apply.
- The funding organisations send the name(s) of the nominated candidate(s) to the Foundation’s administration in Gothenburg and manager at the Hôtel Chevillon.
- The Gothenburg administration sends you a letter or e-mail with relevant information. Detailed information on the flats and equipment can be found on this site. Click on Flats/studios.
- There is also a map of the area and information about the surroundings and transport.
- You shall inform the Hôtel Chevillon manager about your time of arrival.
- You are responsible for booking and purchasing your own tickets to and from Grez-sur-Loing unless you have made other arrangements with your funding organisation.
- You are responsible for arranging insurance cover for your time of residency at Grez-sur-Loing unless you have made other arrangements with your funding organisation.
- Please be reminded that the Hôtel Chevillon is not like the name might indicate, a hotel but a guest house which do not offer hotel or reception services.
- You are responsible for the material you might need during your stay.